Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Responding to Nectar

Today we completed the final response to Nectar. If you were absent, you may make it up on Thursday during 1st lunch or after school.

Homework: work on getting a copy of your choice novel. You will need to have a copy of the choice novel in class on Thursday. If you have no book, I will give you a copy of whatever I have on hand.

Here's how the books/groups work out:

4th hour

SH5: John, Charlie, Lars, Julie, Colin Austin , Scott, Andy, Kshitij, Anna, Sam, Olivia, Greer

Don't Let's Go to the Dogs: Leah, Emma

Suite Francaise: Alexa, Ali, Linnea, Hannah

The Weight of All Things: Rebecca, Marcella, Rohini, Elizabeth

5th hour

Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight: Hailey, Katie G., Hannah, Molly, Margaret, Maggie (already claimed my copy), K-Cool

SH5: Michaela, Connor, Nick, Andre, Linnea

Animal Dreams: Jimmer, Max

Namesake: Emily, Makeena, Greta, Ellen, Reed

Suite Francaise: Aimee, Sarah, Katherine P.

Let me know--you can comment right on this post, if you'd like. If you're interested in either The Weight of All Things or Animal Dreams, both of those books were first choices without enough people, so go ahead and request either of them and I'll create a new group.

1 comment:

Greer said...

I think I'd like to read Slaughterhouse 5 if that's alright. Thanks Mrs. Jarrett!